Content is Protected by Applicable Copyright Laws.
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc. or its subsidiaries and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc. or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this Site may be used as a purchasing, selling and message board resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site is strictly prohibited.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.
Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc. in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements:
"Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc. will block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our users; and furthermore will permanently remove and discontinue service to any repeat offender."
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
A formal notice of copyright infringement containing the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The notice must be sent to the following designated copyright infringement agent for Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc.:
Web Administrator, barry-wehmiller.com
8020 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Once this information is received:
- The infringing material or site may be blocked.
- The infringing user will then be immediately notified of the situation.
- First-time offenders will have the infringing material removed.
- Repeat offenders will be removed from the system.
The user may supply a counter-notice that must include the following:
- A statement that the user has a good-faith belief that the removal was a result of a misidentification on our part,
- A complete listing of the user's contact information, and
- A consent to jurisdiction to courts in the County of Saint Louis in the State of Missouri or in the federal court having jurisdiction in the Eastern District of Missouri.
If a counter-notice is received by the Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc. Copyright Agent:
- A copy of the counter-notice will be sent to the original complaining party, and
- The user's material and access will be restored in 10 to 14 days unless the Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc. Copyright Agent is informed that a lawsuit has been filed over the infringing material.
This agreement was last revised on January 7, 2004.